“This is the best book on nonprofit marketing and website work I have ever read” — Someone will say, probably.
If you’re a nonprofit director, board member, staffer, or volunteer: you have to stop flying by the seat of your pants.
This short guidebook distills over a decade of experience making websites, designing creative work, and developing strategies for small and mid-size organizations like yours, all in under 7,000 words.
Available for free, to you, to help make your website, email campaigns, logo, social media outreach, and more better.
What’s included in this nonprofit guide to a better website?
- Marketing vs. branding and what you’re doing
- Logo design
- Establishing goals, strategies, and guidelines
- Questions to make you think about your customers
- 17 things worth writing about in your blog
- How and what to measure on your site and online
- What to look for when hiring a contractor to design your website and other creative work
- A checklist of top to-dos to get you started.
To get your free copy, just fill out this handy form and you’ll be directed to a PDF version. And no, we won’t spam you. In 2015 we sent out two emails.